Monday, October 3, 2011

Bacon and Beer

I've got several old posts I need to finish, but I will get there in time. For now, here are some pictures of my trip to the Great American Beer Festival in Denver. It was a great weekend to say the least. I am detoxing and eating strictly veggies for a week (okay, at least two days). My stomach is NOT happy with the wide variety of beer, bacon, and cheese I consumed for four days straight. I don't think the person sitting next me on the plane trip back was very happy either!

Waiting outside of the convention center

Bacon and maple syrup at Trinity Brewing in Colorado Springs. We also had a bacon wrap followed by bacon mac and cheese in a bread bowl! 

Mountain Sun Brewpub in Denver. By far my favorite place in Denver and Boulder.

GABF

No comments:

Post a Comment